Join us for a morning filled with indoor and outdoor games, holidays crafts, healthy snacks, hot chocolate and more! Plus each registrant will also receive one free skating pass to be used during the 2021/2022 season.
Capacity is limited to 16 children per morning and as this program repeats, we recommend only signing up for one morning session. Please note that masks are required when inside the building. To register, email email@example.com
*If the weather is inclement and the program needs to be cancelled, refunds will be issued. In this situation, staff will make best efforts to connect with registrants by 7:30am the morning of the program.
Mount Forest: December 20 & 21
Arthur: December 22 & 23
Mount Forest & District Sports Complex, Plume Room
850 Princess Street
Arthur & Area Community Centre, Upper Leisure Hall
158 Domville Street
8:30am - noon
$25.00 per child
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Refunds submitted after course/program has started will only be issued for medical reasons
- No refunds will be granted after a course/program has been completed.
- A $10.00 administration fee will be charged on all refund applications, except those cancelled by the Recreation Department.
- Refunds/make-ups will not be issued for course/programs cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Cancellations made 31+: days prior to the course/program start-date will receive a full refund, less an administration fee of $10.00.
- Cancellations made within one month (30 days): prior to the course/program start-date will receive a 50% refund, less an administration fee of $10.00.
- Cancellations made within one week (7 days): prior to the course/program start-date will not be eligible to receive a refund.
- Medical related cancellations: A prorated refund will be issued for any remaining course/program, less an administration fee of $10.00, provided no more than 75% of the course/program is complete. A physician’s verification will be required in writing. The request must be made within five (5) working days of the situation.
A full refund will be issued for a course/program cancelled by the Recreation Department. No administration fee will apply.
Note: Course/program status is decided 7 days prior to program start date. Your withdrawal may put the class below the minimum number required to operate.
Phone: 519.848.3620 x 4335
Mailing: 7490 Sideroad 7W Kenilworth ON N0G2E0