Facility Rental

More Information

Download Brochure: Arthur & Area Rentals Facilities

Download Brochure: Mount Forest & Area Rental Facilities

2019 Facility Rental Information & Rates

Other Possible Rental Charges

Facilities Map

Permit Terms & Conditions

Alcohol Risk Policy

Outdoor Licenced Public Event Information

Security Companies - Arthur & Area Community Centre

Security Companies - Mount Forest & District Sports Complex

Things You Need To Know About Special Occasion Permits!

Smart Serve Certification Information


Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario

Who do I call to check availability of Halls, Pavilions & Parks?

All hall rental inquiries are to be made at the Township of Wellington North Kenilworth office, located at 7490 Sideroad 7 West, Kenilworth. Please contact the recreation department at (519) 848-3620 or toll free (866) 848-3620, Extension 4335.

Who do I call to book Ice Time, Arena Floor Time, Soccer or Baseball Diamonds?

All ice, arena floor, baseball & soccer is booked through the Recreation Department at (519) 848-3620 or toll free (866) 848-3620, Extension 4335.

What is involved in booking a hall?

Once you have confirmed your date and booked the facility, the Township will mail a package to you. This will include a cover letter outlining what payments and paperwork will be required from the renter. The Township will require the following:

  1. A signed copy of the Contract, Permit Terms & Conditions, as well as the Alcohol Risk Management Policy (if alcohol will be on premises) must be returned as soon as possible.
  2. A deposit of one half of the total rental will be due as soon as possible. If cancellation is necessary, 60 days or less prior to the event, you will be forfeiting this deposit.

The following items are required to be returned to our Kenilworth office 14 days prior to your event.

  1. Balance of the rental fee is due in full.
  2. A security deposit cheque in the amount of $500.00, post dated to the date of the event. This cheque will be held by the Recreation Department, un-cashed, as security against any damage to the property arising from your use of the facility.
  3. A copy of your public liability and property damage insurance certificate (PAL liability insurance), with the Township of Wellington North named as additional insured. See Township Insurance requirements outlined on Permit Terms & Conditions, item 9. Insurance can be purchased through your local insurance provider.
  4. A copy of the original Liquor License, S.O.P. (The renter is responsible for obtaining License as well as all liquor.)
  5. The facility also requires the names of you bartenders and security. It is required that one of each must possess the Smart Serve certification and that we receive the names of at least two bartenders. For Stag & Doe’s and when requested by the municipality, registered security companies must be hired along with certified bartenders. A prepared list of acceptable registered security will be supplied by the Township.
  6. Should you be required to hire registered security for your event, the Township requires proof of security.