Recreation Programming - Aquatics
Our highest priority is keeping our participants and staff safe while they enjoy the use of our outdoor pools this summer. In this regard, we have made a number of changes to our swim schedule and swimming lessons. These changes will allow us to have additional time between programs for participant screening and to provide extra facility cleaning. In addition, due to staffing constraints, the Pools will be closed on Sundays this year.
The Arthur Pool will be open June 21 through August 28, 2021.
The Mount Forest Lion Roy Grant Pool will be open July 12 through August 28, 2021.
The Arthur Optimist Splash Pad and Mount Forest Lions Splash Pad are open daily from 10:00am - 8:00pm, from July 1 through September 30.
As our pool capacity will be reduced this year, we will be offering three, one-hour public swimming sessions Monday to Friday.
|Pool General Admission|
|Infants and Toddlers (2 years of age and under)||$0.00|
|Individual 1 Visit||$4.00|
|Family 1 Visit (up to 5 members same household)||$15.00|
|Pool Rental (1 hour, 0-30 people, 2 Guards)||$120.00|
|Pool Rental (1 hour, 31+ people, 3 Guards)||$150.00|
The Township of Wellington North is offering semi-private and private swimming lessons for the summer of 2021. These will be available in blocks of five (5) or 10. As our guards are not allowed in the water to instruct, we will require that a responsible individual age 14+ be in the water with any child in level Swimmer 3 or under. We are anticipating a high interest in swimming lessons this year and will be registering participants on a first come, first served basis. If you are interested in booking semi-private or private lessons, please complete the Registration Form and submit to email@example.com. One of our team members will connect with you to confirm your space, or work with you identify dates and times that work with your schedule.
|2021 Rates||5 Lessons||10 Lessons|
|Private Lessons||$120.00 | $24/lesson||$220.00 | $22/lesson|
|Semi-Private Lessons||$100.00 | $20/lesson||$180.00 | $18/lesson|
What level should I register my child in?
We are now proudly offering swimming lessons through the Lifesaving Society. While the names of our classes have changed, our commitment to providing excellent instruction remains the same. Please see the chart below to identify which level your child should register in for the upcoming season. If you would like additional information, one of our experienced team members will be happy to assist you. To register your child in semi-private or private lessons, please contact the recreation department firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Refunds submitted after course/program has started will only be issued for medical reasons
- No refunds will be granted after a course/program has been completed.
- A $10.00 administration fee will be charged on all refund applications, except those cancelled by the Recreation Department.
- Refunds/make-ups will not be issued for course/programs cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Cancellations made 31+: days prior to the course/program start-date will receive a full refund, less an administration fee of $10.00.
- Cancellations made within one month (30 days): prior to the course/program start-date will receive a 50% refund, less an administration fee of $10.00.
- Cancellations made within one week (7 days): prior to the course/program start-date will not be eligible to receive a refund.
- Medical related cancellations: A prorated refund will be issued for any remaining course/program, less an administration fee of $10.00, provided no more than 75% of the course/program is complete. A physician’s verification will be required in writing. The request must be made within five (5) working days of the situation.
- A full refund will be issued for a course/program cancelled by the Recreation Department. No administration fee will apply.
Note: Course/program status is decided 7 days prior to program start date. Your withdrawal may put the class below the minimum number required to operate.
Phone: 519.848.3620 x 4335
Mailing: 7490 Sideroad 7W Kenilworth ON N0G2E0