The Township of Wellington North is looking forward to offering winter programing at our arenas, beginning Monday, October 4th, 2021. If you would like to sponsor a public skating session please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proof of Vaccination
To provide additional clarification, there are three populations of people who can enter an arena without providing proof of vaccination.
- People under the age of eleven.
- People twelve to seventeen who are “actively participating” in organized sports. This does not include folks in support roles (refs, coaches, volunteers, etc.).
- People who have a documented medical exemption.
All other individuals will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to entering the facility. Please note the Township of Wellington North views municipally run programing as an organized sport and will not require proof of vaccination for individuals ages 12 - 17 who are actively participating in Public Skating or Stick & Puck programing.
Additional COVID-19 Protocols
- Masks are required in the facility, but can be removed once on the ice.
- Changerooms will not be open. Washrooms will be available.
- Water fountains are closed. Water refill stations are open.
- When exiting the building, please follow the posted signage.
- We are committed to providing a safe, secure and respectful environment for all patrons and staff
Schedule for Ice Programs
The full schedule of activities for ice programs can be found in the link below. The township hopes to expand our service offerings in the future.
Public Skating Sponsorship
With your support of a sponsored public skate, you will be providing the community an opportunity to come together and enjoy recreation and leisure activities. Public skates run weekly at both facilities, with the potential for the Township to add additional dates and times. Your business/organization can pick the Public Skate that you would like to sponsor subject to availability, or, the Municipality can book it for you.
Mount Forest Saturdays noon – 1:30pm
Arthur Fridays 4:30pm – 6:00pm and Sundays noon – 1:30pm
Rates & Fees
|Family Skate (up to 5 members same household)||$10.00|
|Parent & Tot||$3.00|
|Stick & Puck||$5.00|
* Maximum of 5 family members, each additional member will be $2.00. A Family must live at the same household to qualify for the Family Rate.
The Township of Wellington North would be happy to support you with your ice rental questions. Please contact our team by emailing email@example.com.