Recreation Programming - Summer Day Camp
While at summer day camp, our highest priority is to keep participants and staff safe. Which means camp will look much different than in the past as we have made a number of changes to our daily schedule. But fear not! Our wonderful leaders are back with some creative ideas, amazing energy and are determined to make this summer fun for all of our campers. There is some level of uncertainty as a third wave of COVID-19 is projected for April, however we are hopeful this will not affect our summer programs. Registration will officially open on April 1, 2021.
If you are a family who will be receiving financial support. Please do not register using the online registration form, call the recreation department so we can complete your registration.
Summer Day Camp:
Summer Day Camp will run Monday to Friday, from June 28 - August 20, 2021. Hours of operation are 9:00am - 4:00pm daily, with extended care available upon request. Unfortunately, due to provincial regulations, our capacity will be reduced, so be sure to register early! Registration will officially open on April 1, 2021. Review the Parent/Guardian Information Package to find answers to frequently asked questions. Once you've registered your child(ren), be sure to complete and submit the documents within the Parent/Guardian Information Package to the Recreation Department.
$116.00 - 4 day week [$29.00/day]
$145.00 - 5 day week [$29.00/day]
|Session 1*||Jun 28 - Jul 2||Holidaze Celebrations|
|Session 2||Jul 5 - Jul 9||Music Makers|
|Session 3||Jul 12 - Jul 16||Science Rules|
|Session 4||Jul 19 - Jul 23||Crazy Olympics|
|Session 5||Jul 26 - Jul 30||Fun at the Fair|
|Session 6*||Aug 2 - Aug 6||Artful Antics|
|Session 7||Aug 9 - Aug 13||Animal Planet|
|Session 8||Aug 16 - Aug 20||Survivor Week|
*four-day week due to a holiday, rates will be prorated to reflect the shorter week.
If you would like additional information, one of our experienced team members will be happy to assist you. To check registration requirements and availability visit our registration page.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Refunds submitted after course/program has started will only be issued for medical reasons
- No refunds will be granted after a course/program has been completed.
- A $10.00 administration fee will be charged on all refund applications, except those cancelled by the Recreation Department.
- Refunds/make-ups will not be issued for course/programs cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Cancellations made 31+: days prior to the course/program start-date will receive a full refund, less an administration fee of $10.00.
- Cancellations made within one month (30 days): prior to the course/program start-date will receive a 50% refund, less an administration fee of $10.00.
- Cancellations made within one week (7 days): prior to the course/program start-date will not be eligible to receive a refund.
- Medical related cancellations: A prorated refund will be issued for any remaining course/program, less an administration fee of $10.00, provided no more than 75% of the course/program is complete. A physician’s verification will be required in writing. The request must be made within five (5) working days of the situation.
- A full refund will be issued for a course/program cancelled by the Recreation Department. No administration fee will apply.
Note: Course/program status is decided 7 days prior to program start date. Your withdrawal may put the class below the minimum number required to operate.
Phone: 519.848.3620 x 4342
Mailing: 7490 Sideroad 7W Kenilworth ON N0G2E0