Mount Forest Indoor Walking Track
All Recreation Facilities are closed as the province returns to the modified version of Step Two of the Roadmap to Reopen effective Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. for at least 21 days (until January 26, 2022), subject to trends in public health and health system indicators.
The Township of Wellington north is looking forward to welcoming you back in our facilities beginning Monday, October 4th, 2021. Please note that we hope to expand our service offering in the future. We thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Proof of Vaccination
To provide additional clarification, on December 10, 2021, the Province of Ontario in consultation with the Chief Medical Officer of Health, made an announcement with several updates to settings where proof of vaccination is required.
- People under the age of eleven are not required to provide proof of vaccination
- As of December 20th, 2021, proof of vaccination will be required for youth aged 12-17 participating in organized sport.
- As of January 4th, 2022, persons will be required to present a vaccine certificate with a QR code (on a device or printed) so it can be checked using the Verify Ontario app
- As of January 10th, 2022, persons with a medical exemption will be required to present a QR code to enter settings where proof is required (physician notes will no longer be accepted
All other individuals will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to entering the facility.
Additional COVID-19 Protocols
- Masks are required in the facility, but can be removed once on the track.
- Changerooms will not be open. Washrooms will be available.
- Water fountains are closed. Water refill stations are open.
- When exiting the building, please follow the posted signage.
- We are committed to providing a safe, secure and respectful environment for all patrons and staff. Please be patient with our team and other patrons as we navigate this changing environment.
$2.50 per person or $16.00 per monthly
Passes are available for purchase at the Sports Complex and at the Township of Wellington North Kenilworth office, during office hours.
Track Hours - Beginning October 4, 2021
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00am - noon
Additional Track Rules
- The indoor track is not to be used for viewing events on the surface below.
- All patrons are to observe and respect other participants.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Indoor shoes ONLY (No black soles.)
- Storage room upstairs is available for coats and boots.
- Users "sign-in" log book in Upper change room #208
- Track will be closed on Statutory Holidays.
- Track may be closed as posted for Special Events
- Track measures 600 feet / 183 meters around centre.
- (5 ½ trips around = 1km, 8 ¾ trips around = 1 mile)